Saturday, January 16, 2010

I'm new, and I don't know what I am doing...

So here is the deal, I've often thought about writing a blog but never took the time to create one. After all, who wants to read what I have to say?

The answer is probably no one, but there could be someone, so here we go.

My wife also started a blog so maybe we can use these blogs to communicate to each other and avoid any personal contact. I hope not. Follow her here and maybe she will dish up some good dirt on me, no gurantees though.

I wish I had more time to devote to this first post as it seems like a milestone in my cyber life, but the fact is I am running late for an event. In fact, a pretty cool event in Charlotte, N.C; a Hall of Fame event even! Check back later for details! How about that for a cliffhanger...

JH

No comments:

Post a Comment