I hate that it has taken me so long to post a new entry. After getting back to Darlington this week I had a lot to catch up on!
It certainly has been very busy at the track since coming back from the holidays. January has flown by and it is hard to believe we are just over 90 days from the 2010 Southern 500. This week I got caught up on assigning motorhome spots, reviewing credential requests, securing our advertising buy and began planning what I think is going to be a pretty cool fan and media event with Mark Martin in March.
On Thursday I traveled back to Charlotte for the day with Darlington Raceway President, Chris Browning, to appear on the new SPEED network show Race Hub. We were able to cover a multitude of topics including the new NASCAR Camping World Truck Series event at Darlington!
The weekend has brought some very chilly weather to the Pee Dee region of South Carolina. Being from Michigan I certainly do enjoy the winter time in the South but today we have freezing rain moving through the area which should make for some interesting driving later tonight.
As you may remember from my last post my good friend, Jeff Gluck, and I were going to see Jerry Seinfeld last Friday night and let me tell you he was great! Seinfeld was hilarious and was a perfect way to end a long week in Charlotte.
While I am talking about Gluck I should mention he has just started writing about NASCAR for a great site called SBNation.com. His latest post is about Danica making the jump to NASCAR and is definetly worth a read!
My goal for the week is to post an update at least once during the week so hopefully you will be hearing more from me soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment